+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEWBIES PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Welcome to the Northloop forum and WEB SITE.

As a newbie here you might find the way we do things a little different to other forums you may use.

Northloop is very much a community of friends rather than a group of keyboard warriors who have never met eachother. The community is rapidly expanding and having registered you are now part of it :thumb:

When you first post, or read previous threads you may notice that we go off topic quickly. This we tolerate, without it threads can become boring and monotinous. We do however try to keep threads started by new members on track as much as possible.

Please don't feel that we are a clicky group. That is not the case. If you take the time to post a few times you will find you are quickly accepted as part of the community.

What can we do for you?

Most of the German / Dutch / British photographers are members and display their work on the forum. So when you return from your trip this is the place to look for photos of you on track.

We have some of the best hotels at the ring as site sponsors and posting members.
    http://www.northloop.co.uk/accommodation.htm

We have a wealth of technical knowledge waiting for you to tap into it.

We have companies who can take the strain out of organising your trip for you.

We have track preapared rentals cars for use on the ring.

We have car storage.

We have, or can get you whatever you need :thumb:

So

Spend the time to introduce yourself in this section

Get posting and feel free to ask any question you like no matter how trivial it may be.

Enjoy the Forum

From all the team at Northloop

Note - This thread can be used by Newbies to ask specific questions if required. Regulars please note this thread will be heavily moderated leaving it open for newbies only.
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

This is a link to the `display todays recent posts`

Click ME ! :thumb:

Regular
    Hello all out there, I'm a site newbie who's been going to the Ring for the past 5 years in my Caterham R400. Had a fab Easter weekend over there although my alternator packed up late Sunday :( , still the weather was great so we walked,watched and chilled our beans on Easter Monday B)

Hello mate, I recognise your car from last weekend and previous years :thumb:
    The Forces' Motorsport Charity
    www.missionmotorsport.org

Originally posted by noddynitro@Apr 16 2009, 12:16 PM
    Hello all out there, I'm a site newbie who's been going to the Ring for the past 5 years in my Caterham R400. Had a fab Easter weekend over there although my alternator packed up late Sunday :( , still the weather was great so we walked,watched and chilled our beans on Easter Monday B)
    Welcome to the forum :thumb:
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

+ Reply to Thread