+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And this is why TF is getting ridiculous!

And this is why TF is getting ridiculous!

Some of you may know of this guy some of you may not. Just watch this clip and listen to what he says.

You need to skip to 7:53 i cant make work on the in bedded.
    [/QUOTE]

And before this he talks of a dodgy bleed nipple on the calliper and hoping it will hold out.

Now this maybe played up to the camera, but if this is the mentality that goes on no wonder there are more crashes on fluid than ever!

I assume there were no fluid dramas on the BTG day luckily?

He's not insured...

Enough to cover the possibility of massive life changing bills for damage he may cause.

We have seen how this plays out but luckily they had insurance (when it was available).
    BMW 3.0 Z4 Roadster. Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI T2. Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000.

Regular
    Echo everything said but to be fair although itís maybe a couple of threads further out but the fitting might be longer & is seated to the correct depth ?
    Iíd say itíll weep long before it blows off so yeah maybe playing up for the camera.
    Ps bet thereís mice in thon shed !

Coolant hose barely attached. "I hope it holds".

Bellend.
    Northloop.co.uk - at the forefront of political debate since Tuesday.

No coolant issues on the day but massive oil line through the fox hole from a crash / issue the day before which caused a uk car to be smashed up badly.

I believe his mate Josh in his civic who is a bit of a animal on track had a leak also but spent ages fixing it.

I think it is played up for the camera but with the car being in that state i wouldn't have risked it myself or documented it. You may have noticed him towing the car to the ring with a friends car he borrowed. All I will say "Towing Licence"
    Daily - E91 325d M-Sport Touring
    Project - Astra Mk3 with Saab B204 engine (sitting in the garage)
    Track - Suzuki Swift ZC32 Ex Rent 4 Ring

And another bellend who was out over the weekend.

Great Idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzfY...sS0CdPRigGuH6Y

Jamie Fyd, I assume.

One of the Isle of Wight's finest
    Diamond Hell
    Holiday cottages: coastandcountry.eu
    Woodland camping with Forest Schools: campwight.co.uk

Just because youíre seeing it on YouTube cos everyone wants a channel doesnít mean it wasnít happening for ever and a day before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave G View Post
    Just because youíre seeing it on YouTube cos everyone wants a channel doesnít mean it wasnít happening for ever and a day before that.
    I didnít post - but was thinking the same. Numpties running around with known issues all over the place.
    BMW E90 330i Sport / Kawasaki ZX6R.
    Custodian and seller of Northloop stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by simonsaunders View Post
    I didnít post - but was thinking the same. Numpties running around with known issues all over the place.
    This true but most don't openly like making a prat of themselves and announcing it.

Unfortunately the more people announcing there going to run with a known risk, will make others feel its okay to take a chance and take a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by rich196 View Post
    This true but most don't openly like making a prat of themselves and announcing it.

Unfortunately the more people announcing there going to run with a known risk, will make others feel its okay to take a chance and take a risk.
    Very true.
    BMW E90 330i Sport / Kawasaki ZX6R.
    Custodian and seller of Northloop stickers.

Regular
    Yeaaahh, probably not.

Those who are less risk averse would have done it anyway, those who aren't will have a similar reaction to you or I.

TF is always a risk, it's becoming ridiculous because every bugger stood around the track has a camera in their pocket capable of HD video. Big crashes have always happened, I've been there when people have lost their lives. I've been there when people have been literally lost in the woods following an accident, non of what we saw at car Friday is new, it's just we're all getting to witness it from the comfort of our office chairs and some don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Hell View Post
    Jamie Fyd, I assume.

One of the Isle of Wight's finest
    Yeah with click bait that's well and truly backfired on him

Quote Originally Posted by Kev_G View Post
    Yeah with click bait that's well and truly backfired on him
    What happened the video has been taken down?

yes, quite quickly last night when he realised it had all backfired on him... then started moaning about the comments he was receiving
    Weekend/Track Car - Lotus Elise S3 220sc
    Daily drive - 420d Msport

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Yeaaahh, probably not.

Those who are less risk averse would have done it anyway, those who aren't will have a similar reaction to you or I.

TF is always a risk, it's becoming ridiculous because every bugger stood around the track has a camera in their pocket capable of HD video. Big crashes have always happened, I've been there when people have lost their lives. I've been there when people have been literally lost in the woods following an accident, non of what we saw at car Friday is new, it's just we're all getting to witness it from the comfort of our office chairs and some don't like it.
    Seconded. TF has always been like this since the beginning of time. Even well maintained cars break or in my case blow litres of oil out the exhaust leading to a Karl towing you down a hill at 90mph in a Saab estate and having your E30 do all the braking.

Piss off Karl.

My mate once rocked up in an old Honda Aerodeck that we lapped all weekend, I nearly killed half of Northloop in a knackered old Hire car, and as for Garrad………… I don't think any of us can sit in judgment about TF. I miss those sunday mornings of coming round a corner to find a bus full of waving old folk, Long live TF.
    Last edited by Weeman; 01-05-2019 at 01:07 PM.
    Ermmmmm

FYD started to cry at the comments he set himself up for with click baiting the title. He couldn't get a straight story so is now after sympathy as everyone called him a bellend yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    it's just we're all getting to witness it from the comfort of our office chairs and some don't like it.
    I'm one of those and I'll never do TF again
    E46 M3

Itís may, iíve Been to the ring 3 times this year and still not lapped in TF, I hit 40 and my balls dissapeared, booked a circuit days to get my fill, other than using some of brothers cars doubt iíll Do any TF. Scares shit out of me now.

+ Reply to Thread