+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We-Ken’d

We-Ken’d

Again.

I’ve got smallest child tomorrow. We are going to see a Labrador tomorrow, well, the mum and dad labs that may make us a lab.

Sunday - local NT place again.

Regular
    Went to see my nephews 10 day old son yesterday...despite having 2 premature kids...I'd genuinely forgotten just how small a 7lb 9oz baby is...I digress.
    Packing tomorrow for a few days in Liverpool and Chester (Sunday-Friday) courtesy of the kids for Xmas. Looking forward to lots of history, museums, food, beer and wine.
    If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman hears him...is he still wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
    Packing tomorrow for a few days in Liverpool and Chester (Sunday-Friday) courtesy of the kids for Xmas.
    Do they not like you I'll make sure to hide when I pop into town this weekend ;)

Today - Chap is coming to look at my parents old records hopefully he takes the lot as one less thing for me to clear.

Saturday - Pop to Chester to do a few things and then back home to get this engine out the swift as mates bringing the engine crane.

Sunday - Not much currently
    Daily - E91 325d M-Sport Touring
    Project - Astra Mk3 with Saab B204 engine (sitting in the garage)
    Track - Suzuki Swift ZC32 Ex Rent 4 Ring

Mrs is working so i've got the boys.

My eldest was talking about the Nat Hist Museum and the oldest hot air balloon in the world being there. Something they've been learning about at school. So going to take a trip to London to go there and then the Toy musuem over in Bethnal Green afterwards.

Chilled day sunday, might get out on the bikes and there's talk of my mum and sister popping over too.
    Pioneer of the Northloop lunge
    Daily: Ford Kuga 2.0 tdci - Family wagon
    SteveM owes me £5.

Stinking cold, so not much for me
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
    Packing tomorrow for a few days in Liverpool and Chester (Sunday-Friday) courtesy of the kids for Xmas. Looking forward to lots of history, museums, food, beer and wine.
    Do you need any Liverpool pub recommendations, Dave? Ship & Mitre is my fave (Dale St) but know loads of good ‘uns all around the place as it’s very local to me (and I work there as of Dec).

The cathedral has the ‘Knife Angel’ on display outside at the moment too, worth a look, very thought provoking. The cathedral itself is good to visit too, nice cafe as well. ‘The Quarter’ on Hope St nearby is good for food and that area is nice for a wander.
    Too many cars...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Kinghorn View Post
    Been there, had that, this week. Still managed to gloss 5 doors & all the surroundings but was a struggle. Chilling tonight then off to the Auto Sport show early doors train in the morning.
    SteveM owes me £5
    I owe Dan £5
    Steve. Pay the man!

Out for a curry tonight with some mates.

Autosport Saturday, see how I feel on Sunday may head to the workshop on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Kinghorn View Post
    I had same. Headache, sore throat and temperature. Luckily all but gone now.

Girls all had it, even Helen and that’s rare!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Do you need any Liverpool pub recommendations, Dave? Ship & Mitre is my fave (Dale St) but know loads of good ‘uns all around the place as it’s very local to me (and I work there as of Dec).

The cathedral has the ‘Knife Angel’ on display outside at the moment too, worth a look, very thought provoking. The cathedral itself is good to visit too, nice cafe as well. ‘The Quarter’ on Hope St nearby is good for food and that area is nice for a wander.
    Brilliant, thanks for that. We have a few other spots to visit including the Cavern Club (for about 10 minutes I suspect) and a Brazilian Steakhouse for my birthday tea (that's at teatime....not dinner, which is at dinnertime (or lunch to the suvvennors))
    If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman hears him...is he still wrong ?

Pub tonight with doris and kids. Just back in, before all the bellends roll in.

Admin in the morning. Train to Brum tomorrow evening. Couple of sherberts. Meet up with them. Have some beers.

Sunday. Train home. Study
    Sponsored by Floyd.

Mountain biking tomorrow am. Some work on my mx5 tomorrow pm (thanks for the trolley jack and axel stands steve), brake pads, new steering wheel and a quick spruce up as it’s been sat for a few months. Road bike Sunday am and family time in between.
    F80 M3. Missing a man up button and an M140i for good measure

San Francisco to Heathrow tonight. Home tomorrow teatime. Family time. Sleep. Family time. Work Monday.

Regular
    Dancing has started again, so I'm ferrying tomorrow (today)

Nothing planned Sunday
    DTADroid - The Android app for DTA ECUs
    More info at www.dtadroid.com

On train currently to Autosport the to help Mission Motorsport on the stand.

Out Simon and Chris for a beer after.
    Tomorrow got a presentation to write for work.
    Weekend/Track Car - Lotus Elise S3 220sc
    Daily drive - 420d Msport

+ Reply to Thread