Closed Thread

Thread: What info does Northloop store about me?

What info does Northloop store about me?

To make things clear on what Northloop stores and why.

When you registered on Northloop you submitted an email address. This is automatically stored within the Northloop Vbulletin forum system.

What is it used for? This email address is used when users lose their login details and need them to be reset and emailed out. This will be at the users request.
    Other than that Northloop will not contact you via email, unless you are a moderator, in which case you may be contacted in the case of a forum failure.

Should you object to your email address being stored please contact Gary Kinghorn via private message and I will delete it. This will result in you being unregistered from the forum.

In addition when you registered you were asked to supply your date of birth. On your birthday the forum shows your user name in the ''today's birthdays'' section, along with your age. Should you wish this to be removed please contact Gary Kinghorn via private message.

Profile pictures. You have the option to upload your own profile picture onto the Northloop forum as an avatar. This will be stored within the Northloop Vbulletin forum. Should you want this to be removed you can do so by visiting the ''settings'', ''edit avatar'' area section, or by sending a private message to Gary Kinghorn.

If you have any further questions regarding your privacy on Northloop, or the way your data is kept, please contact Gary Kinghorn via private message who will gladly resolve any issues you may have.
    Last edited by Gary Kinghorn; 25-05-2018 at 05:40 AM.
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

Closed Thread