+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 101 to 117 of 117

Thread: Destination Nurburgring 2018

  1. #101
    Regular Darren Langeveld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Coventry - twinned with the Bronx
    Posts
    17,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Kinghorn View Post
    Roof rack
    I'll deffo just be in a van.
    With the kids and some kit.
    Get involved!
    Destination-Nurburgring
    Nürburgring Track Days for those in the know....

  2. #102
    Due to logistical, mechanical and personnel complications, I won't be participating in D.N.#20.
    I've informed Darren, who kindly kept a space open for me & my mates.
    So I won't be partaking in that requested pax-lap Nige.
    Will defo be at the subsequent D.N. though!!

  3. #103
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Due to logistical, mechanical and personnel complications, I won't be participating in D.N.#20.
    I've informed Darren, who kindly kept a space open for me & my mates.
    So I won't be partaking in that requested pax-lap Nige.
    Will defo be at the subsequent D.N. though!!

  4. #104
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    1,230
    DN20 Booked!!!!!!

  5. #105
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,242
    Quote Originally Posted by vw_singh View Post
    DN20 Booked!!!!!!

  6. #106
    Regular -Jamie-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tyndrum, Scotland
    Posts
    2,058
    Unfortunelty im in a similar position to Rory and doubt ill be about for DN20 either as i dont think im gonna make Spa.

    Bit gutted but sensible head on and ill aim to actually drive a Ring TD or DN next year instead.
    RS250 Cup.

  7. #107
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,242
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jamie- View Post
    Unfortunelty im in a similar position to Rory and doubt ill be about for DN20 either as i dont think im gonna make Spa.

    Bit gutted but sensible head on and ill aim to actually drive a Ring TD or DN next year instead.
    Well that`s just rubbish

  8. #108
    Regular Floyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Royston Vasey
    Posts
    38,360
    I'm there Nige
    BMW 123D M Sport. Blacked out windows, leaning baaack...

  9. #109
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    I'm there Nige
    It just gets worse

  10. #110
    Regular Floyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Royston Vasey
    Posts
    38,360
    BMW 123D M Sport. Blacked out windows, leaning baaack...

  11. #111
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,242

  12. #112
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cumbria mainly & Lanarkshire.
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige View Post
    It just gets worse
    With Jamie pulling out (likely) then every cloud/silver lining & all that means we'll likely be around.

    No need to consider us for pass rides although I guess I shouldn't speak for Rae.

  13. #113
    Regular Darren Langeveld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Coventry - twinned with the Bronx
    Posts
    17,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    I'm there Nige
    I'm calling Michelin. They'll be amazed to see those Cups still in action
    Get involved!
    Destination-Nurburgring
    Nürburgring Track Days for those in the know....

  14. #114
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cumbria mainly & Lanarkshire.
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Langeveld View Post
    I'm calling Michelin. They'll be amazed to see those Cups still in action
    Or the antiques roadshow....

    I believe OPEC want to examine the fuel

  15. #115
    Regular Floyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Royston Vasey
    Posts
    38,360
    I think it'll be some sort of world record shirley.
    BMW 123D M Sport. Blacked out windows, leaning baaack...

  16. #116
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Langeveld View Post
    I'm calling Michelin. They'll be amazed to see those Cups still in action
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz711 View Post
    Or the antiques roadshow....

    I believe OPEC want to examine the fuel

  17. #117
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    30,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz711 View Post
    With Jamie pulling out (likely) then every cloud/silver lining & all that means we'll likely be around.
    I assume you`ll be bringing something other than the imp

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts