+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Northloop 2018 season opener?

  1. #51
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    29,918
    I'm tempted to do Cadwell on Saturday the 10th March as a shakedown. It gives me time to get the work done I want over the winter and also time to fix anything Cadwell highlights before Spa 3 weeks later

  2. #52
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carlisle/South Lanarkshire/ Greenock @ the life on Mars (1970) office...
    Posts
    2,046
    Cadwell sounds good.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige View Post
    I'm tempted to do Cadwell on Saturday the 10th March as a shakedown. It gives me time to get the work done I want over the winter and also time to fix anything Cadwell highlights before Spa 3 weeks later
    Unfortunately we might be away that weekend.......
    -----------------------
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
    - Robert Heinlein

  4. #54
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    29,918
    Quote Originally Posted by jjturner View Post
    Unfortunately we might be away that weekend.......


    That`ll teach me not to look at the family calendar first


    Iain, ignore my Cadwell post., I can`t make that weekend

    Perhaps I`ll do Croft on Monday 12th March instead. I`ll have a think

  5. #55
    Regular Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Arse end of the UK
    Posts
    14,821
    In case you’ve missed it, Olly, Harry and I are going to Bedford on the 17th Feb if you fancy joining us?
    http://www.northloop.co.uk/forum/sho...y-2018-Javelin
    E70 X5 40d family truck
    Cayman S - Daily driver of loveliness!
    Mk2 MX5 - Maybe sometime in the next decade to be a Lexus V8 engine riot.......

  6. #56
    Regular Nige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    29,918
    I'm working nights then so can't make it I'm afraid

  7. #57
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carlisle/South Lanarkshire/ Greenock @ the life on Mars (1970) office...
    Posts
    2,046
    Croft on Monday 12th would work better for me.
    I'll know by the end if this week of the intercooler is reducing the act's but I'm expecting it will.

    Croft on 12/3 would probably be a good day for R to have her first go at driving.

    Tony I'm not discounting Bedford as we could make a weekend of it but need to test the new intercooler.
    Last edited by Fitz711; 14-01-2018 at 11:45 AM.

  8. #58
    Regular crossie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige View Post


    That`ll teach me not to look at the family calendar first


    Iain, ignore my Cadwell post., I can`t make that weekend

    Perhaps I`ll do Croft on Monday 12th March instead. I`ll have a think
    Let me know if you book

  9. #59
    Regular Kev_G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chester - Uk
    Posts
    15,562
    Season opener - June then
    Daily - E91 325d M-Sport Touring
    Project - A Need for Swede (sold for parts)

  10. #60
    Regular Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Arse end of the UK
    Posts
    14,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige View Post
    I'm working nights then so can't make it I'm afraid
    No worries - see you in June instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz711 View Post
    Tony I'm not discounting Bedford as we could make a weekend of it but need to test the new intercooler.
    Cool - pinkies crosses!
    E70 X5 40d family truck
    Cayman S - Daily driver of loveliness!
    Mk2 MX5 - Maybe sometime in the next decade to be a Lexus V8 engine riot.......

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts