+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 2,901 to 2,912 of 2912

Thread: New users please sign in and say Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Kinghorn View Post
    Glad we got you on here in the end
    Yes, thanks for getting my login setup Gary

Regular
    Hi Ben, and welcome.

Will see you at DN... might even have a working car there too. If a miracle happens it might even be the Clio - I have a blue 200 that needs some repairs. Are you 'Northloop', one of the admin's from Cliosport.net please?

Can point you in the direction of several Clio fans at the ring, there are, with good reason a lot of Clio 3 fans... about 8 regulars

Andy.
    "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal". Henry Ford.

I'm the king of the swingers.
    The jungle vip
    I've reached the top
    And had to stop
    And thats whats bothering me woooah
    Shoop-bee-do dum de dum
    Hang on a mo. Who said anything about stoppping?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
    Hi Ben, and welcome.

Will see you at DN... might even have a working car there too. If a miracle happens it might even be the Clio - I have a blue 200 that needs some repairs. Are you 'Northloop', one of the admin's from Cliosport.net please?

Can point you in the direction of several Clio fans at the ring, there are, with good reason a lot of Clio 3 fans... about 8 regulars

Andy.
    Hi Andy, no that's not me, I did wonder if they were a user of this forum though given the name. I have the same username as I do here on clio197.net

It's my first DN event and I'm really looking forward to it, albeit a bit terrified about some serious cars and drivers being there!

Regular
    Don't be worried about DN, they're all pussies and spend more time mincing in the car park about derring do than driving... :-)

Its like TF of old really, when folks seemed to know what they were about, and had half a clue about overtaking. The Clio will not be outgunned either, ok a bit, but not that much. And Hohe Acht to Eiskurve is go kart territory, so you might win that bit :-)

Whats the plan with the Clio, how much are you doing to it?
    "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal". Henry Ford.

I'm the king of the swingers.
    The jungle vip
    I've reached the top
    And had to stop
    And thats whats bothering me woooah
    Shoop-bee-do dum de dum
    Hang on a mo. Who said anything about stoppping?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
    Don't be worried about DN, they're all pussies and spend more time mincing in the car park about derring do than driving... :-)

Its like TF of old really, when folks seemed to know what they were about, and had half a clue about overtaking. The Clio will not be outgunned either, ok a bit, but not that much. And Hohe Acht to Eiskurve is go kart territory, so you might win that bit :-)

Whats the plan with the Clio, how much are you doing to it?
    For now just trying to go lighter and stiffer, I've shaved about 50kg off the weight so far but aiming for 100kg, AST coilovers are on order, already got seats in and lighter wheels for better rubber, new discs and ferodo ds1.11 with full braided line kit, cage is also on order. I've only owned the car since January and it already has had a ton spent on it Eventually I will play with the engine but with Renault having got most of the power out of it, I thought my money was better spent elsewhere for now.

You'll love it with the AST's when they finally arrive

My Megane is ****ign mega with them!
    RS250 Cup.

Hi. From Ireland

Hi, everyone, greetings from Southern Ireland. Been an online mate of Nige for years and briefly got to finally meet at Spa during Easter 2018

Currently driving a tweaked mk2 Gti, a mk5 Gti and an E39 M5. The mk2 has done the Ring, Spa and our own track Mondello Park.

Oh and big thanks to Nige and Gary for sorting my registration and login.

Hi and welcome

Welcome. Have you signed up for the Brexit chat?
    If the whole world was filled with just animals and David Attenborough, it would be a beautiful place. Unfortunately, it's been overrun by 7.7-billion assholes.

Where in Southern Ireland? I get over there a few times a year and blooming love it. Even though the locals are ever so slightly mental
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

Hi Nige!

@Joel, no, I'm afraid to lol

@Gary, as the song goes "it's a long way, to Tipperary, it's a long way, to go"
    Just below the centre, in the north of County Tipperary. About an hours drive from Galway and Limerick.

Not been there myself. N24 to Killarney a few times from Rosslare and to Fermoy. but not Tipperary.
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

+ Reply to Thread