+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: New users please sign in and say Hello!

Hope you have fun here!

to barry and emma.

hello it is hollie.

lots of love

from hollie

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi team manager Hollie, hope your ok and thanks for doing such a great job on the web-site.

Gary + emma
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

Regular
    Originally posted by Hollie@Feb 1 2005, 05:08 PM
    to barry and emma.

hello it is hollie.

lots of love

from hollie

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Barry :D , who's Barry?

Hi all, Simon here. Gary said I was his 1st , :unsure: , it did'nt hurt a bit :)
    SteveM owes me £5
    I owe Dan £5
    Steve. Pay the man!

hi guys/gals, wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

my name is gavin and i am a regional co-ord for migweb for the south east region. i live in the south east london area with my fiance and 5 year old staffy. i have been into motors for as long as i can remember (i had a mental dad u see) and managed to make my first half race engine at 18 (a cooper s lump with just over 100bhp) i work as a paramedic in the bexley heath area and have been in the job for 15 years now. my currant car is a zafira gsi, last year was kitted out with ice (5x screens, 4x 12" subs 2x amps dvd player) that kind of thing. this year i'm trying to focus on a bit more power either ph1 or 2 and have a set of koni coilovers being delivered this week to tighten the handling up a bit :blink: ;)

since that clarkson chap went round the ring it gave my hopes of driving around the ring a violent shove into serious mode... i have put the idea to the club and have had loads of good feedback and look at doing a visit in april some time.

must say its a great looking site and can only see it becoming very busy indeed.

sorry to bore u lot but now u know a little about me :unsure:

gav.

Welcome onboard Gav ...........

Your Zafira will certainly not be the odd one out at the ring. I remember watching a particularly fast VW van (porsche engined) over there last year.......

Your more than welcome along with any of your friends etc who wish to pop in and ask questions ......

Gary

Hi I'm Paul and live about 1/2 a mile from Dave and Clare in delightfully sunny Northampton.

I also have a 944 Turbo and have had two trips to the Ring so far. Only for quiet midweek sessions whilst on holiday in the area and have completed a grand total of 15 laps

Welcome diver944 ............ Not quite sure how to take your user name lol ....

Gary

Hi Gav, nice to see you made it. Would be every interesting to see a Zafira go round the Ring!

Hi Paul too!

Make yourselves at home guys, we need more members, so keep posting away!

Clare

Regular
    :P Hi all , im neil ,or mr yella will do , ive been bought for 20p by Gary to log in and register so here i am .
    I drive a *cough cough 106 gti* tarts yellow,with a few shiney bits :lol: .
    Ive just defected from the PGAC for 10 mins to see whats happening on here ...... B) ;)

thanks for the warm welcome, i wil have some nice new rubber waiting for me when i get home....cos i cant see the fronts lasting long :blink::wacko::lol:

Word up my bizzles.
    Mk7 Golf GTi

word up mofo!

Originally posted by MR YELLA@Feb 2 2005, 07:23 PM
    :P Hi all , im neil ,or mr yella will do , ive been bought for 20p by Gary to log in and register so here i am .
    I drive a *cough cough 106 gti* tarts yellow,with a few shiney bits :lol: .
    Ive just defected from the PGAC for 10 mins to see whats happening on here ...... B) ;)
    Guess im not welcome on PGAC again :D

Regular
    Always welcome mate ,just dont plug your web page :lol:
    Saying that though ,some of them seem a bit funny with certain people and certain things .......oh well life goes on :D

I suppose I'd better use the intro thread now that I've found it.

Hello everyone, my name is Karl, I'm 64 years old but still feel like a 40 year old, my interests are stamp collecting, taxidermy, train spotting and the Nürburgring. I hope to do my first laps this year and it would be great to see some of you there. :)

Oh, nice site BTW, Hollie should be proud. :)
    Here lies the body of Mary Lee, died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity, not a bad record for this vicinity.

Regular
    Hi peeps, have asperations to do the ring one day so registered to see what it's all about.

Some great vids on here, good luck with new site :D

Allan

Hi Allan and welcome

What car have you got? If you do decide to go, there is a wealth of knowledge kicking around here somewhere, it just requires a bit of digging! :ph43r:

Cheers
    Clare

Regular
    Hello all I'm Rus or Rusty. I too have defected from PGAC for a few mins. Also one of Spec R cars. Currently own a 106 GTi but aiming to have a change come end of year!

Regular
    Hi Clare,

I have an Impreza Turbo with standard brakes, suspension and geometry, so don't really think it's the ideal ring car.

Got my sights set on a 993 C4S at some point in my life :D

Cheers
    Allan

Hi Rusty, welcome.

Allan, we took our first trip over to the Ring back in 2002 in our Impreza. Ok, it had a filter and a de-cat exhaust, but I would say it was a good car to leanr the track in, even though you are not going to be the fastest!

Got my sights set on a 993 C4S at some point in my life
    Haven't we all. I just need to find the rich bloke to buy one for me :D

Clare

Regular
    Originally posted by Clarebabes@Feb 6 2005, 06:07 PM

Haven't we all. I just need to find the rich bloke to buy one for me :D

Clare

LOL, hey whatever it takes :lol:

Allan

deadscoob/craig

should be a professional blower up of cars.

got a dead car and a 180hp "tt" that is ok on track.

Apparently I look like on of the double take brothers.

Unfortunately I can't argue with that :D

Live in Northampton, I'm assuming I did something bad in a previous live and ending up here is my penance.

Only live a short way from Dave but he never invites me out for a beer. I'm too geeky, even for dave apparently :blink:

Regular
    Hey all. I've not been to the Ring yet, but I really want to go sometime this year. The website is great. I have been looking for a site for ages that has decent video clips to watch.
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R750 K7 - gone :-(
    2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo - Black
    2003 Ford Focus Zetec TDCI 130bhp (I think!) - s**t on the Ring!

Regular
    Evening :P

Regular
    B) Evening matey , how you doing ? what motor do you drive , get them pic's up :P ;)

Hi FMS ........... I wonder if your Fat man scooby or someone else????

Gary

Hi Clare

My name is Chris as per my username, I'm 30 and i currently serve in the British Army - I'm more commonly known to Gary as 'another bloody squaddie'. I happen to know Gary fairly well from Scoobynet and also due to the fact that we are from the same town (although i am currently based in nottingham).

I went to the nurburgring last easter with the missus and we met up with Gary and Emma over there, i think i actually passengered more laps in Garys pug than i drove in my own car that trip.

I have a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti5 and a Ford Fiesta XR2i trackcar, the latter i intend to get over to the ring this summer. Until then its sat in my garage awaiting a 2.0 engine to be dropped into it as i blew up the 1.6 at donnington before christmas lol

Anyway, nice site - well done

Chris

PS heres me and Gary in my Sti on the ring last Easter

Sponsored by Floyd.

987.1 Boxster S
    F21 120d Msport

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Northloop.

You weren't at Bedford today then? Check out the pics in the main site under gallery.

Gary says you're not hardcore cos you didn't climb it ;)

See you at the ring this year, have a look at our dates to see if we can all hook up.

Cheers

Gary, Dave, Emma and Clare (sitting in Northampton getting drunk)

Didn't climb what ?

Is he on about mount kenya ?
    Sponsored by Floyd.

987.1 Boxster S
    F21 120d Msport

Hello Chris mate Gary here .......... In northampton at the moment drinking beer and talking shite with Dave and Clare.

Nice to see you found your way here......In years to come you can say your one of the oriinal members :D

What engine are you putting in the FESTA now???

We were at bedford today watching fords smoking, blowing up and generally clanking loads. HOWEVER I have to say some of them were mighty quick.

Gary

2.0 zetec from a mondeo mate

the original cvh that i 'rebuilt' went pop at donnington chasing (and overtaking) scoobies lol.

it would have cost me 300 quid to rebuild the cvh so i thought sod it and went zetec for more torque.

if i'd of known about bedford i'd of come down, jemma is from milton keynes so i could have blagged it.

BTW, jemma told me about this site - apparantly you PM'd me on scoobynet whilst i was in kenya - only she read it and failed to tell me :angry:
    chris
    Sponsored by Floyd.

987.1 Boxster S
    F21 120d Msport

Hi to all at Northloop, nice site, I live in the north west sort of between Manchester and Leeds, I drive a BMW E30 M3, I went to the Nurburgring for the first time in June 2004 and found it so addictive I went back in September.

My first trip was to meet up with fellow M3 owners see here:
    M3 meet

I seem to remember seeing some of the cars off the Northloop banner, were you there last June/Sept? Maybe you'll show up on my photos.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing this site develop.

Alan

Originally posted by Chris_D@Feb 19 2005, 09:59 PM
    Didn't climb what ?

Yep :)

Originally posted by autohabit@Feb 20 2005, 12:54 AM
    Hi to all at Northloop, nice site, I live in the north west sort of between Manchester and Leeds, I drive a BMW E30 M3, I went to the Nurburgring for the first time in June 2004 and found it so addictive I went back in September.

M3 meet

I seem to remember seeing some of the cars off the Northloop banner, were you there last June/Sept? Maybe you'll show up on my photos.

Alan
    We were there in July and September, so likelihood is we were there at the same time. We were there when Jeremy Clarkson was there.

Welcome and have fun!

Originally posted by Clarebabes+Feb 20 2005, 01:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Clarebabes @ Feb 20 2005, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chris_D@Feb 19 2005, 09:59 PM
    Didn&#39;t climb what ?

Yep :) [/b][/quote]
    didnt have time mate - work, work, work

besides i didnt have the weight allowance for walking kit
    Sponsored by Floyd.

987.1 Boxster S
    F21 120d Msport

Originally posted by autohabit@Feb 20 2005, 12:54 AM

M3 meet

I seem to remember seeing some of the cars off the Northloop banner, were you there last June/Sept? Maybe you&#39;ll show up on my photos.

Alan
    I remember there being lots of E30 owners there.

We were there in the Clio and the Sti.

Do you use your car every day? I am a real fan of the E30 M3 - I would to get my hands on the 238 bhp Evo version.

Dave
    Has left the building..................

Yes, I&#39;ve found a photo of both the STi and the Cup in the Ring car park from my trip in September, you know what it&#39;s like when you get there, you just want to take a photo of virtually every car, petrolhead heaven :-) A friend of mine had one of those Clio Cups, I was impressed, it&#39;s a bit like taking a big dog for a walk, with all that power to the front in such a small package it sort of takes you for a walk if you let it&#33; By the way, nice plate on the cup.

I don&#39;t use the M3 every day, it&#39;s just a nice toy, quite a few of my M3 contacts do drive them as their daily drivers, they are very easy to live with. I would also like to get hold of one of the 238bhp Sport Evo models but the prices are starting to climb, a mint car with reasonable mileage will cost £15k plus, I might look out for an Evo II (220bhp and only 501 built)

There are some very quick E30 M3&#39;s at the Ring, not mine though, it&#39;s totally standard (as is my driving ability&#33;) One of the quickest is
    This one
    It belongs to an American called John, he has lived in Germany for many years, you will see him on the Top Gear film overtaking JC, the car is built to Group A standard, it is similar in spec to an early DTM car, 300bhp and most of the weight stripped out, John also knows the Ring very well as he&#39;s been going there for quite a few years.

Alan

This John chap.....did his heater blow up in August/September? I seem to remember talking to a chap at ring racing, and he said then he had a lot of DTM parts.

Dave :ph43r:
    Has left the building..................

I remember that guy too Dave ........ Lovely looking car I have to say.

Show us a piccy of your car then autohabit, you never know we may have caught you through the lens somewhere ....

Gary

E30 M3 is one of my all time fav cars too .....

Could be the same person, I know alot of M3 owners use Ring Racing.

Sorry, I haven&#39;t a single piccy of my car online, last September me and a friend in an Integra Type R went to the Ring, he got his car on various photo sites and I didn&#39;t get on one :-(

Anybody got any webspace, I&#39;ll email you a photo or two.

Alan

We could probably squeeze a photo on our webspace for you. Send to clare@northloop.co.uk and I&#39;ll see what I can do.

Clare

Regular
    Yes tis me Gary :)

Welcome aboard winkle ........

Gary

Regular
    Hi, me here.
    -Darren-

Regular
    Hi everyone, Dan from burnley here. Current car is integra typeR(dc2) in white. Good friend of alan with the e30 m3 who has recently joined and told me about this place..looks good&#33;

Went to the ring with him last year when top gear was there and remember playing with the cup from here..scoob not too sure, that bloody many of em&#33;&#33; lol

So when i get time ill dig my pictures out as bound to have you guys on a few of them etc.But the bug i have got so hopefully catch you guys at the ring again as want to do at least 1 trip this year with alan plus a few others that get the brunt of my &#39;youve got to come the ring&#33;&#39; sessions...

me reg last year was S740 SVK so check ya photos&#33;
    its now B18 DTM , which is the engine and of course dan the man&#33;&#33;

DTM :D
    if in doubt, give the VTEC a shout&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Regular
    PS, used to have a CUP aswell (S17 CUP reg..) before the teg. never seen it since and i did enjoy it, had round bedford on the renault day etc... but think brakes had been baked form the start as just not good enough, so took the shine of it a bit..grunty bugger tho..but no lsd so had to get with the honda..lol&#33;"

DTM :D

I remember your number plate from the ring last year Dan ......

welcome by the way.

There will be more vids being added in the next day or two after our play at Bedford on Saturday.

Gary

Regular
    :D i take it you remember my plate from the rear yes?&#33;&#33; :D

DTM&#33;

Dave had a situation with my brake pads on the Clio at the Ring in September, but a quick trip to Bob, the local Renault dealer in Adenau and then Ring Racing sorted the problem :D ;)

+ Reply to Thread