+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20-23 Oct 06 Report

Regular
    :thumb: Hey chaps...

Well just a quick report and i mean quick as i have to be up at 5am for work!

Had an amazing weekend!

Saturday was good, the weather was ok, had some rain and the 'Rex' was sliding about a bit too much for my novice liking, so i only did 2 laps. Still was amazing and loosing my 'Ring' virginity was the best experience of my life!

The weather on Sunday was perfect even though i could only afford to do one lap. which was a 10:29 BTG :gay: I wasn't pushing it hard at all due to my inexperience and was going into 3rd in blatant 4th gear corners, but only experience can really teach that.

Met Steve i think on the Sunday (sorry i was a bit dazed, bit of a heavy night before and the old head was a bit cloudy!) :shame: and also saw a few others (CSL with NL stickers).

Left the hotel early and managed to blag it onto an earlier ferry and arrived home around an hour ago.

The Rex didnt miss a beat and went really well even tho i only did 3 laps. Only misshap was loosing a wheel bolt somewhere?!

Im missing it already and shall be working everyday under the sun to save up for the next trip.

Dave is currently in France staying the night as his Civic has broke down apparently?! Last time we saw him was at the petrol station just up the road from the ring!?

Sorry once again for the rubbish report, but im too excited to type!

I'll upload my pics in a min....

Ryan
    '96 Saab 9000 Aero - 3??bhp/4??ft lb

Who needs aerodynamics when you have power?!...

Just got in (as per the other thread!)

Limped the car home.

Nice to meet; Mr Teflon (I'll get you that beer in two weeks :thumb: ), Steve, and Steve Gill - great lap following you SteveG, until the CV joint problem occured. Lovely car you have there. :thumb: Would have met Karl if my mates didn't disgust him with their language. :shame: :thumb:

Better report tomorrow!

Have you seen THE picture yet Dave?
    I'm arresting you for murdering my car you dyke digging tosspot

when you see it, you`ll be ecstatic :thumb:

Regular
    Originally posted by Nige@Oct 24 2006, 08:32 AM
    when you see it, you`ll be ecstatic :thumb:
    You certainly will but you could have banged the indicator light back in tbh :lol:
    SteveM owes me 5
    I owe Dan 5
    Steve. Pay the man!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Here lies the body of Mary Lee, died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity, not a bad record for this vicinity.

+ Reply to Thread