PDA

View Full Version : Just got back - cheers Nige!

OGGY
08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey up Guys,

Finally got back after an 11 hour drive through Germany, Belgium, France, then Eurotunnel and finally long slog up M1 to good old Donny in a Sunny Yorkshire.....totally the opposite to what i left behind at the hotel........SNOW STILL!

Just wanna say hi and thanks to Nige, for not only giving me a few pax laps and helpful advice, but also for being friendly and approachable, not to mention the awesome pic your partner managed to get of us......just a shame the roads aroung Nurburg were filthy and covered my what was a freshly polished car in muck!

The week overall was again a fantastic experience, enjoying not only lapping the 'Ring', but visiting places like Koblenz and Cochem, and riding the 'Tin Bobsleigh Thingy' in Altenahr on the Friday morning in the dry, aswell as the Monday morning in the WET AND SNOWY conditions!

So to end, hopefully this isn't my last trip over there this year, will keep my eyes peeled on here to see what going off, and all being well, will catch up with a few more of you later in the year.

ps. Gary, your regard to Jackie at Hotel Willemshole were passed on and gratefully recieved.

Nige
08-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi Mate, thanks for the kind comments :shame: Glad you enjoyed the laps, we managed to time them well with the rain ! after you`d jumped out, I did one more then the heavens opened !.

Good to hear you had fun and all enjoyed yourselves.

Nige

Gary Kinghorn
09-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Glad you had a good time OGGY :thumb:

leaod
09-04-2008, 08:02 AM
That's nice :D
I had lots snow in Boulogne waiting for the Speedferry also.
Nice to know that you had a good time in there.
:veryhappy:

Leo

Brent
09-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi guys,

As per the top comment I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Trev Dave and especially Nige for making my and my brothers weekend such an amazing experience (and anyone else who ive forgotten to mention).

It was so nice to meet you all over in Germany and I cant thank you enough for letting me go around in your cars and being so nice! Ive now got two bald tyres, illegally groved brake discs and a broken gear box but in all honesty it was worth it!! Let me know when your going back over id like to be there!

THANKS AGAIN,

Brent

PS : - anyone interested in buying an 04 WRX :P