PDA

View Full Version : Rather interesting weekend...

Ed_
23-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Yep, fun weekend just ended for me a few hours ago. I like white cars even more now. Yep, white cars are reasonably quick.

Had fun today with a fellow who managed a rather innovative of parking technique with one of Theo's rent a racers. Not much damage done, but the lad has 4 laps left on an 8 lap ticket...

I was showing him and his wife the track and stopped at Brunnchen. I was telling him how a friend went for a little walk up the track heading towards Wipperman one day only to have to jump over the armco. Seems someone was on a record attempt. Funny story...

I walked out onto the track, and he was following me. Next thing you know, a helicopter flew over. It had a camera hanging out the open door and was pretty low. I thought it might not be a good idea to be on camera on the track but waved at him just the same, as I nonchalantly headed for the grass. Nest thing a silver Porsche turbo went whooshing by...I figured then it would be a good idea not be be found at Brunnchen and we legged it.

Yep, white cars are sorta fast.

Floyd
23-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Ooops :lol:

I suppose it was hard to hear the car coming with a chopper in your ear ;)

F

Simon
23-07-2007, 07:37 PM
LOL, Ed, you are a legend!!! :thumb:

IanHowell
23-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Quality :lol:

Top work good man :thumb:

Ian

Jochen
24-07-2007, 11:35 AM
So when you are going to apply for your German passport? ;)

http://jvc.pingus.be/fotos/RMA_07_07_21/GT3_Ed.jpg