PDA

View Full Version : The dogs are sulking now

vonbiss
05-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Just a short line to say hello and thanks,
the thanks is for pointing out the error of my ways with regard to timing the laps, i had been timing my laps from a standing start to a standstill but the BTG is much more flattering!!!!! :D timing from BTG have lobbed a massive amount of time off dropping from 10:19 to 8:58 but have found that whoever is in the passenger seat gets worried so i think it is time to start leaving the two boxer dogs at home and to loose the passengers, managed to get a mate to look after the dogs while i went for a lap to see what the clio feels like without ballast and was suprised to see that i was having to take pretty much every corner in the next gear up, the first solo lap was 9:03 so i reckon it will take say two more to suss out the new lines then hopefully should be able to go a little better, and the dogs wont be sulking with me any more!!!! if anyone is coming over in oct or nov drop me a line and i will try to get down at the same time am there most mondays, take care all

Simon
05-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Hi mate, I am over with a few others, Floyd, Dave, Clare & more next weekend (Sat 15 - Tues 18th). Come & say hello if you are around.

Simon

Gary Kinghorn
05-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Hi there vonbiss. I met you over there in August, well I assume it was you, there cant be many clio owners with boxer dogs in the back now can there.

Gary

ps I will be there this weekend.

leavingeasy
05-10-2005, 03:20 PM
And I will be there with Gary

But not holding hands or anything

Nick

Steven
05-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by leavingeasy@Oct 5 2005, 03:20 PM
And I will be there with Gary

But not holding hands or anything

Nick
Hmm, right-o.

gaypride

Floyd
06-10-2005, 06:40 AM
You can't be serious? :blink: Dogs in the back around the Ring :blink: :blink:

F

Dave Malings
06-10-2005, 07:05 AM
....oh yeah, and driving at a fair pace too!

Dave

michmash/Eddie
06-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Hello Rob! Having driven your clio today im sat here thinking the ST will still be the beast on the ring!!! LOL!

This is michelle not Eddie before you collar him at work!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tony
06-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by michmash/Eddie@Oct 6 2005, 05:08 PM
Hello Rob! Having driven your clio today im sat here thinking the ST will still be the beast on the ring!!! LOL!

This is michelle not Eddie before you collar him at work!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
If you are referring to a Fiesta ST they are great fun at the 'ring - loads of grip and the brakes held up to the task. I was given the choice between the ST and a Clio V6 and chose the latter. It was a better car for the journey to and from Germany, but was too twitchy on the circuit (just ask Gary :whistle: ), whereas the ST was great. A bit slow up the Kesselchen , but a laugh everywhere else!

T

michmash/Eddie
07-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Glad to hear the Fiesta ST is fun on the ring....We will be down before we return to the UK to live!! ;) :D

vonbiss
07-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Will try to get down for those dates work permitting, and yes the dogs are with me just need to leave them behind for sub 9 min runs as they have trouble holding on!!!!!will have to get them harnesses!!!!