PDA

View Full Version : 3 and 4 march

Robert
07-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Hello Foolks,

Well we went last weekend to the Ring. We went on friday after dinner, with the Beemer who had its MOT and had to return to its reall home. :D
So, we came there around half past ten and made a good sleep in our holiday house.
The saturday we had the first aid lessons. That was good and very nice with nice people and lots of laughs even it was a serious thing. The weather was terrible, so we were lucke we had those lessons. After the lessons we had lunch and some tea. And we picked up our bus at TTE. In the evening we had with that group a nice dinner at the Pistenklause. And Sabine and Klaus were sitting right beside us, so we had a nice conversation with them also.
The next morning we slept long and after arriving on the Ring it was still closed. After a while it was open, but we waited untill everybody else was polite to dry the lines for us. Around two we did our first laps, really easy because the track was still wet. But it went better and better. Around 5 Sabine and Klaus came by with his new M% and I was allowed to have a ride with them. that was real fun I must say. But it was also tempting the gods, because I always get carsick when I dont drive myself. So, the lap with my car after that one, I drove a bit sick around and Frederique wondered what was wrong. Well I stayed sick untill the evening and dinner helped. We had dinner with some dutch ringers. Which was fun. After that we drove home and I got better and better. Lucky me.
It was a price to be paid for definitly not saying no to Sabine. But it was worth it.

But the next day I was sick again. The job at BMW is been quit. It is over and closed.
No reall reasons said, but there are some indications that there was some real trouble. I am sick of it. I liked it much, but had my doubt about the dealer and they turned to be true.

So I am of to find a new job. :angry:

but the weekend was great and I drove a lot of nice cars at BMW so that is not taking away from me anymore.

Greetz from Robert

Ringumrundender
08-03-2007, 12:42 AM
:blink:

:censored: !!!!!!

You where right when you said you can only be shure when you have it written on paper.Sorry to hear that!

Carsten

Johannes
08-03-2007, 05:04 AM
Hi Robert,

sorry to hear that :( No Ring trip with the new M3 demo car then. Best of luck with finding the new job :thumb:

Bye, Johannes

Robert
08-03-2007, 08:30 AM
I dont think so, but I am a fighter, and I will always going forwards, sitting in a dark corner grumbling about lost changes is nothing to me.

And, the Ring and all the nice foolks on the Ring are like medicin for me. That is what Iam living for and what is giving me all the energy I need.

So, on sunday the 18th we will be there again if the weather is ok. And ok is dry conditions.

Greetz from Robert

dasilvia
08-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi robert,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck with bmw.
but no doubt , you will find something that suits you even better.
btw , it was nice talking to you.

i took my new tool (e36 M3) for the first time to the ring.
drove some laps , although rather slow , i still enjoyed it very much.

cya,
Danny

Floyd
09-03-2007, 06:44 AM
:(

Glad you had a ride with Sabine though :thumb: With the pleasure, always the pain! ;)

F

Robert
09-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks everyone, But it doesnt matter that much. As long as I have the Ring to play around I will manage myself.

And, sometimes you make a mistake. The only thing is, I do much more then one :D

Well, we gonna have a ride to the ring on the 18th if the weather is ok. So, hopefully that will be great again.

See you all there. :rolleyes:

Greetz from Robert