PDA

View Full Version : Will it drift.........



Dave G
24-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Did this guy borrow my brain?

Only earlier this week I ran down the aisle hanging off the back of a trolley steering with my feet sideways. :jerk:

Would you pay for this ride? (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h1WE-Ld-J8c)

Dave G
24-12-2008, 12:47 PM
The guy in the RX7 early on is GOOD!

Dorifto! (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zHUChUiw7v4&NR=1)

Gary Kinghorn
24-12-2008, 01:31 PM
:thumb:

Joel
24-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Good skids.

alclark
24-12-2008, 01:58 PM
The Taxi at Longcross skid pan was weak sauce, although I suspect his open diff, didn't help though....

That's were I wanted to hold the Northloop Drift day. :(
http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2008/09/23/22092008702-4bykcw1wl.jpeg

slidersguesthouse
24-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Dave G@Dec 24 2008, 02:41 PM
Did this guy borrow my brain?

Only earlier this week I ran down the aisle hanging off the back of a trolley steering with my feet sideways. :jerk:

Would you pay for this ride? (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h1WE-Ld-J8c)
that is more of a skid... no rear wheel spin up.. and it stops once it slows down enough to regain traction from sideways scrub....SO my answer would be no,,, but it slides in a controlled manner on a mega wet roundabout.. but what doesn´t ??


He does have my mentality also ref shopping trolleys.. :lol:

Floyd
24-12-2008, 02:33 PM
I'd like to learn to drift. Will I be able to drift?

JuniorGT
24-12-2008, 02:37 PM
this thread needs mr Keiichi Tsuchiya and an AE86

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7iDk3TEPgCA&...re=channel_page (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7iDk3TEPgCA&feature=channel_page)

and..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D5kAV_5oAkg&...re=channel_page (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D5kAV_5oAkg&feature=channel_page)


real DK :lol: :lol:

GVK
24-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Dave G@Dec 24 2008, 01:41 PM
Did this guy borrow my brain?

Only earlier this week I ran down the aisle hanging off the back of a trolley steering with my feet sideways. :jerk:

Would you pay for this ride? (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h1WE-Ld-J8c)
lol @ the comments

Good then you can write the forward on matthewchan's book titled "how to complicate a simple motion by giving it a 1000 different names and reasons"!

:lol: :lol:

Ben16v
27-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by JuniorGT@Dec 24 2008, 03:37 PM
this thread needs mr Keiichi Tsuchiya and an AE86

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7iDk3TEPgCA&...re=channel_page (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7iDk3TEPgCA&feature=channel_page)

and..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D5kAV_5oAkg&...re=channel_page (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D5kAV_5oAkg&feature=channel_page)


real DK :lol: :lol:
The hill/mountain on the second video i think is the same as in the film Initial D. Mt. Akina (from memory!)

A film worth a look if you like sideways stuff, Initial D, you have to read as its japanese but turn it up and the bass is brilliant. Soundtrack was done by Fuel!

alclark
28-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Ben16v@Dec 27 2008, 10:33 PM
The hill/mountain on the second video i think is the same as in the film Initial D. Mt. Akina (from memory!)

A film worth a look if you like sideways stuff, Initial D, you have to read as its japanese but turn it up and the bass is brilliant. Soundtrack was done by Fuel!
Negatory - that's Usui touge.

The UK film release of Initial D did indeed have a soundtrack by Fuel. If you listen to the commentary - thats Riche Warren and Dan Joyce talking bollocks basically! The Japanese release was some horrendous Japanese rock band, the star of the film's band in fact. Never heard the American version.

Anyway, the film was never a patch on the cartoon sadly, and made Bunta out to be some alcholic womaniser when actually, he was just awesome.




Yes, you can all call me a loser.


:loser:

Darren Langeveld
28-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Skidding (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X2u8kzeA4ac&NR=1)

Floyd
28-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Herr Teflon@Dec 28 2008, 08:51 AM
Skidding (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X2u8kzeA4ac&NR=1)
Did he fall out of his car at one point? :huh: