PDA

View Full Version : 18th Aug 2008 , black WRX anyone get pics ?

Nate
24-10-2008, 08:41 AM
as above, was at the ring on the above date, and was hoping someone had some pics, a Black WRX reg No. W999WRX.

Many thanks in advance

Nate.

NeVeTaS
24-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Welcome :thumb: :veryhappy:

Duncan
24-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi Nate

Glad you made it on here :D

No pics but the links to the photographers sites should show something up for you.

One thing to remember is more laps = more chance of photos. Also these photographer types are generally late morning or afternoon type people ;)

Duncan
24-10-2008, 07:18 PM
oh and pm Nige - he was there taking pics them (or rather Lou was) - he would definitely have some pics :thumb:

Nate
24-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Excellent guys .... Thanks for the welcome.

Duncan, Without knowing it I saw and acknowledged you at the ring, I was the passenger in the (My car) Black WRX at the ring as I think you were coming off on that Monday ;) . I recognised the car, then as going on to track, realised it was you :D

Duncan
25-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Nate@Oct 24 2008, 10:13 PM
Excellent guys .... Thanks for the welcome.

Duncan, Without knowing it I saw and acknowledged you at the ring, I was the passenger in the (My car) Black WRX at the ring as I think you were coming off on that Monday ;) . I recognised the car, then as going on to track, realised it was you :D
lol - of course you were there with the ESC crew with their bonnets up :whistle: :D :D

Sounds like you had a great time watching the WRC and a few laps too :thumb: