PDA

View Full Version : Friday night and the CC was 'looper free...

orsonbuggy
20-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Friday afternoon, the sun was shining, high pressure ruled the atmospherics and the NS was open for TF. :thumb: Ho hum, what to do? A no brainer: get on me bike and mosey on down there.

The plan was to ride a few laps, chew the fat in the GH and finish off with a bevvy and a chinwag in the Comfy Corner to introduce myself to the regular loopers who frequent said watering hole.

Well, all went well and I had a most enjoyable time. Met Andypath and Shergar in the GH, chatted with a few others, rode 6 enjoyable laps, didn't have to marshal a single incident :veryhappy:

So as dusk fell, I rode down to the CC and . . . . there were no loopers there! Friday night and not a looper in sight :(

Great place though - the food was excellent and I managed to chat in my very limited german to some of the locals. And so to the crux of the matter:

Where were you Karl? Why were you not in your usual Friday night haunt? I believe, while chatting to Fritz at the bar, that I heard tales of a bender the previous evening and the word krankenhaus popped up! Of course, this may have beeen a misinterpretation of some other close-sounding german word on my part. Very possible. :D

I don't know, but I think we should be told :fishing:

Guys, thanks for pointing me at the CC - I really enjoyed my hour or so there, stoked my stomach and will definitely be back. Hope to see some of you there next time. :wave:

Ian H
20-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Glad you enjoyed ;)

Ian

claire
20-09-2008, 01:24 PM
A few of us were there Thursday night to see in Suz's birthday (Fri).
Bren and Suz had other plans for Friday so we had a bucket load the night before, hence a Looper free Friday.
Better luck next time. :thumb:

Nige
20-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Good to hear you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to post it on here :thumb:

Andy C
21-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Chris, probably a first.

Thursday night was good though, was the new bar maid there?

No doubt see you next time.

A

orsonbuggy
21-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Andy Carlile@Sep 21 2008, 01:48 PM
........ was the new bar maid there?

Not sure Andy as it was my first time there. There was a girl of asian appearance behind the bar and, later, another girl appeared - she could have been the new barmaid I guess. Engaging smile, quite good looking. ;)

Karl
22-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Sounds like Jörg's mum ;)

Simon
22-09-2008, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Karl@Sep 22 2008, 08:22 AM
:lol: :lol:

Jorg
22-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Karl@Sep 22 2008, 07:22 AM