PDA

View Full Version : our weekend of 30 and 31 of august 2008

Robert
02-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Hello Everybody,

Well it wasnt the best weekend to drive on the Ring, it was a chaos on and of the track. There were lots of nice people there, english, germans, dutch. They were allmost all nice people. But not all of them. One person had for me the jackpot, driving a black porsche with license plate ******** I have the number and it stays at TTE.
Not only was he slower, but managed to cut me in Karusell and if I hadnt braked hard and on time, we both would have a big big problem.
When I told him that, he really did say only one sentence. Were should I go. Well if not to the right if a faster car is coming up, then some people should not drive the Ring.
The way he drove wasnt the problem. It was the way he reacted. When I do something wrong, I say, sorry, I am wrong. But if someone acts as he is the King of England, well, that makes me a bit anoyed.
:angry:

Well that was the worst part of the weekend. The best part was that we had so many nice talks to people, had nice laps with Ian, we had a great BBQ on the saturday evening, the weather was superb and so on and on.

We managed to keep the cars safe and sound and had loads of fun.

The other shadowside were all the accidents and we think in sadness about the one who did not had the great weekend and did not went home safe and sound.

It makes me sad but also very carefull when I am driving the Ring. And if someone thinks he is faster and has a better, more expensive car and has a attitude that he or she is the King of the Ring. Well, enjoy, I wont go and challenge. Just let go and think, I do have a year card, and I go to the ring every two weeks. So plenty of time driving around without have that kind of people near me.

And I did red all kinds of forums and most accidents this weekend were caused by one brand of cars. And it was P******

Greetz from Robert

omen666
02-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Glad it didn't spoil your weekend.

The owner wasn't a chubby american by any chance? Might be someone I know!!!

Going out this weekend with a lot of Porsche owners, will be interesting to see if they behave themselves.

I'll just squeeze into my Exige and leave them to it.

Robert
02-09-2008, 05:47 PM
I hope it will be an american, but the car did have an english license plate.

Sorry.

Have fun then and be ware of the fluids which p**** can loose so easy.

Greetz from Robert

Trevor
02-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Hi Robert

Glad you had a good weekend. Not all the Porsche drivers were problems. I know and met many who are not only good, well behaved drivers but follow all the rules. That unfortunately includes the one owner who lost fluids. As far as I know all the other accidents weren't caused by P**** drivers.

Is is happy birthday as well?

Robert
03-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Hello Trevor,

At Least the last lap of the day on sunday. One porsche lying all over the place just before Breitscheid. We had to go over the grass to avoid it all.
That makes at least two.

Greetz from Robert