PDA

View Full Version : A question for regular ring reporters!

Root admin
21-05-2006, 03:24 PM
OK, sometimes Dave and I are a bit slack on the Ring Report front. Gary is usually very good, but we haven't been updating the main site. I am now doing something about that!

So the question is, with your permission, can we use some of your reports you've written on the main site? I may need to edit them a bit, so would need permission to do this too.

Is that OK?

Cheers
Clare

Floyd
22-05-2006, 12:07 PM
OK with me :thumb:

F

Hammoc
23-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Fine with me. You may need to edit mine to make it more exciting!! ;)

Chris

Simon
23-05-2006, 08:12 AM
ok by me, you may need to write mine as it has taken me 6 months to start on last years video footage, what hope of me ever writing a report :whistle:

Root admin
30-05-2006, 07:50 PM
After speaking to Karl this weekend, we have decided to be a bit more on the ball this time and I am writing it now. I even took copious notes while actually there so I can get it more accurate.

I may be boring, but hopefully the end result will be good. :thumb:

Simon
02-06-2006, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Clare@May 30 2006, 08:50 PM
After speaking to Karl this weekend, we have decided to be a bit more on the ball this time and I am writing it now. I even took copious notes while actually there so I can get it more accurate.

I may be boring, but hopefully the end result will be good. :thumb:
A good idea Clare. I wish that I was as well planned but I am not. Might be worth using the voice recorder on a mobile for notes as well. Again, a good plan but I doubt I will remember/bother when there.

Simon